Thursday, October 2, 2008

MY DREAM

1. I would like to come away from the semester having advanced in my photography in all aspects. I would like to explore the different concepts of photography and to come away a more 'intellectual' photographer in the way I present my photos, and the way I position them as well. I would like to take as many photographs as I can and to learn as much as I can to advance myself in the art of photography. My overall goal is to be a fashion photographer, so this semester I'd like to explore the aspects of that and to make strides into making that happen.

2. I would like to learn more conceptual aspects of photography this semester. I want to learn more techniques and the artistic styles of photographers. I basically want to learn how to become a better photographer, and what I can do to exceed my passion into a better reality.

My five favorite songs are.... :)
1. I Believe in Symmetry: Bright Eyes
2. Decipher Reflections From Reality: PlayRadioPlay!
3. Speak Slow: Tegan and Sara
4. Skeptics and True Believers: The Academy Is...
5. The Owls Go: Architecture in Helsinki

No comments: